Returns and Shipping Policy
Outlined here is the Shipping and Returns Policy for the mrhass.co/shop. This describes how goods provided to you (the ‘Buyer’) are dispatched from Mr Hass (the ‘Seller’). All shipping prices are subject to change and consequently may be adjusted without notice.
Return of Physical Goods
01. Hopefully you are happy with your goods, but if there are any problems then please get in touch as soon as you can. Any returns must be received within 28 days, with items in their original condition. Please indicate whether you would prefer an exchange or refund.
02. Any returned items will be refunded immediately minus the cost of the initial postage fee. When returning items please ensure they are packaged using the same method as they were sent; any printed works should be carefully repackaged and sealed for return. Please note that the item is your responsibility until it is received. Refunds cannot be offer if items are returned in an unsaleable condition.
Refund of Digital Goods
03. In keeping with UK Consumer Rights Act 2015, if digital products are of satisfactory quality in relation to their product description, a request for reimbursement may be denied. Any request for refund must be made within 14 days of purchase. Any copying or redistribution of digital products is prohibited.
04. Standard shipping is with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed. Delivery in 2–3 working days including Saturdays to all UK addresses. Items are dispatched twice weekly.
05. Standard shipping is with Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed. Delivery time approximately 5 working days. Orders may be subject to a customs and VAT fee for which the seller is not liable.
06. Standard shipping is with Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed. Delivery time approximately 12 working days, depending on customs clearance. Orders may be subject to a customs and VAT fee for which the seller is not liable.
07. International Tracked & Signed cannot be sent to PO Boxes or Pack Stations, because a signature cannot be captured. This restriction does not apply when items are sent to Africa or the Middle East.